Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, 30 Taught Me!

My name is Kel; I am a teacher and former librarian who will be turning 30 this year.  As I have counted down to 30 these past few months, I have found myself in a reflective state.  There have been so many wonderful life lessons I learned in my twenties.

It is my intent with this blog (& YouTube channel) to share these 30 lessons in a fun and insightful way.  Many posts will be spiritual and some will be just downright practical.  But I hope they are all found useful.

Posting will take place on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month, starting in February! I plan to have a video that goes with each post, so make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel, 30TaughtMe, as well. Also, once a month I will share a book that impacted me in my twenties.

Thanks for stopping by! Please make sure you share and subscribe!

~ Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment